Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great with broccoli or asparagus in place of the meat. Serve over rice.
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml julienned carrot
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced or 2 small sirloin steaks
- 177.44 ml light soy sauce
- 14.79 ml honey
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped garlic
- 14.79 ml fresh grated ginger
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds
- broccoli (optional) or asparagus (optional)
- In a large skillet heat oil add carrot and stir fry 2 minutes over med-high.
- Add chicken or beef and cook until lightly browned.
- Add rest of ingredients and reduce heat simmering covered until meat is cooked to your liking.
I tried making this last night. While it was easy, it seemed like there was way too much soy sauce. The recipe came out really salty. I'm going to make it again, except this time add much less soy sauce and a bit more honey. Thanks!
We had this recipe again and I added more soy this time because I found low sodium soy sauce. Well, it was delicious and DH wants it again soon. Thanks Georgi. I'm just sorry I left it so long to try it again.