Recipe by georgi
This is great with broccoli or asparagus in place of the meat. Serve over rice.
Top Review by skains
I tried making this last night. While it was easy, it seemed like there was way too much soy sauce. The recipe came out really salty. I'm going to make it again, except this time add much less soy sauce and a bit more honey. Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced or 2 small sirloin steaks
- 3⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- broccoli (optional) or asparagus (optional)