Recipe by little_wing
Very low calorie and flavorful!
Top Review by StephanieZ
We love this! It is so delicious and such a nice change of pace. I've made it a million times. All the kids love it, too. If you don't like spicy, you can cut back the red pepper and/or garlic, but I make it as written because we enjoy the spice! Thanks!
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups chopped and seeded cucumbers
- 1 (10 ounce) bagmatchstick carrots
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted