Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nutritious and healthy salad - very tasty!
- 1 Chinese cabbage, cut in fine strips
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red chili, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons salt
- Make a salt water mixture, soak the cabbage in it and drain it.
- Mix the cabbage with sat, green onions, garlic, red chilli and ginger root.
- Mix this mixture well, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days.
- Put this salad in a jar as it can remain for many days.