1/2 Photos of Korean Bul-Go-Gi
Possibly my favorite Korean Dish. Almost restaraunt quality.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs round roast
- 3 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, roasted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 5 scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Asian pear (can substitute with a Kiwi)
- 1 onion
- 11Freeze the meat just slightly to make slicing easier. Slice into bacon thin slices.
- 2Place the meat slices in a large mixing bowl and sprinkle with splenda and mix with hands.
- 3Let this sit for about 20 minutes.
- 4Mix onion & Asian Pear in blender until liquid, pour into small bowl.
- 5Mix soy sauce, splenda, black pepper, sesame oil, cooking wine, vinegar and garlic.
- 6Cut green onion into 2 to 3 inch pieces and put in meat mixture.
- 7Combine all three mixtures and mix with hands.
- 8Refrigerate at least two hours.
- 9Grill the meat in the broiler until it's slightly charred.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Bul-Go-Gi
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g