Recipe by sophiapark7
This is a Korean pancake called "ho-dduck". This is the best recipe! (From www.mykoreankitchen.com)
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 45 ml warm water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts (or crushed walnuts)
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Leave the mix of fermented yeast water in a warm place (30-40°C) for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, sieve the flour then add the salt, milk, and yeast water.
- Mix them well and cover the bowl with wrap. Ferment it in a warm place for 3 hours.
- When the dough is ready, put some oil on your hands (anti stick purpose) and separate an adequate amount of the dough (to allow 6 to be made), then put it on your hand.
- Widen the dough with your hands and put a spoonful of stuffing on it. Seal the dough. Repeat it for the rest of the dough.
- Preheat the frying pan for 20 seconds and add some oil.
- Put 2-3 sealed dough balls onto the pan and turn them over when the bottom part is cooked. (Cook them on medium to low heat).
- Press the dough with a spatula and when both sides are golden brown you can serve them on a plate.