Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I found this on Allrecipes.com and made a few adjustments. My family loved it!
Make and share this Korean Braised Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut ribs in between the bones into 2 to 3 inch pieces and rinse under cold water.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the ribs, in a large bowl.
- Put ribs in a heavy bottom pot and pour the liquid mixture over the ribs and mix well. Turn heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to a low simmer and cover pot with lid. Check and stir every 20 minutes or so to make sure all pieces of ribs are covered in sauce.
- Cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with steamed rice.