Recipe by Mika G.
Cooking Korean food is a passion of mine. I don't know how traditional this is but it has the taste of bulgoki in a burger. Very flavorful!
Top Review by stacy.kozik
These were so easy and so good. I didn't have fresh garlic, so I used garlic powder. I also used 1 teaspoon of red chili flakes to kick up the spice. I shaped these into more of a croquette and baked them at 425 for about 20 minutes. I served with the recipe for Korean Dipping Sauce (found on this site),which I warmed up and used as a gravy. Also served rice and salad. Made a nice dinner.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- black pepper