Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Canadian Living many years ago. This would work well with flank steak
Make and share this Korean Beef Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients and marinate for several hours.
- Prepare barbecue.
- Remove meat from marinate and grill until done.
Made the recipe as written.I tasted it and found I need to add a tablespoon of sugar. I also added sesame seeds and 1 sliced scallion. It was very good.