Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
Serve over rice.
- 12 ounces beef flank steak
- 1⁄3 cup korean stir-fry teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄4 lbs baby bok choy, larger leaves removed and quartered, centers quartered lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain in 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until rippling. Add half the meat; stir-fry 30 seconds until no longer pink.
- Remove to a bowl.
- Repeat with another tsp oil and rest of meat.
- Add to bowl; stir in 2 Tbsp stir-fry sauce.
- Add 2 more tsp oil to skillet, then bok choy. Stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add 3Tbsp water; cover and steam 1 minute. Uncover, add remaining sauce and stir-fry 1 minute until bok choy is crisp-tender.
- Add meat and juices; stir-fry 20 seconds to heat through.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.