Prep1 hr 10 mins
This is absolutely to die for! It is very quick and easy, and my favorite all time dish. try this recipe. you won't be disappointed. I serve this on top of jasmine rice with Nonie's Mandarin Salad.
- To cut beef at 1/16th of an inch, it is easier if the meat is partially frozen.
- Combine brown sugar through garlic in a large zip-lock bag and stir.
- Add the beef slices and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat and add beef, discarding remaining marinade.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes turning frequently, or until desired degree of doneness.
- If you prefer to grill, place a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray on grill rack, and grill 8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve over jasmine rice.