Suzette Smith's Note:
A great tasting marinated Korean beef recipe. A Korean family game me the recipe when we were stationed in Hawaii. My family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze the meat for about an hour to make slicing easier.
- 2Slice into thin slices.
- 3Rub the sugar on the beef. If you don't have sugar you can also use a kiwi.
- 4Let the meat rest for about 5 minutes.
- 5Toast the sesame seeds in a pan for a minute or two.
- 6Then add the remaining ingredients. I use a ziplock bag and rotate it in the fridge every 2-3 hours The longer it marinates the better it tastes. You can let it marinate at room temperature for about an hour or if you have time in the fridge over night.
- 7You can either sear the beef in a frying pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or put in on the gill.
- 8You can serve with white sticky rice and kimchi for a tasty meal!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Beef: Awesome Bulgogi Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 1101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 37.6 g