24 hrs 30 mins
This is a family recipe my mom made for years. A Korean friend stopped by one day while it was cooking and said it's the real McCoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in container to marinate.
- 2Cover and refrigerate overnight (if time is short, go for at least 8 hours).
- 3To barbeque (best), BBQ on high heat one minute each side.
- 4Or indoors, get skillet (iron is best) very hot.
- 5Toss in meat and cook over high heat 2 minutes each side.
- 6Quick fry the onions and add marinade.
- 7Serve over rice cooked as usual using two cups uncooked rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Beef
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1187.9
- Calories from Fat 799
- Total Fat 88.8 g
- Saturated Fat 34.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 1040.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g