Recipe by SassyMom3
Are you ready for some spice? Add some heat to your ribs with this recipe. Marinated ribs grilled until crunchy on the outside and perfectly tender inside.
- 4 lbs beef short ribs, 2-1/2 inches in length
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the meaty side of ribs, opposite the bone, 1/2 inch apart and 1/2 inch deep, both lengthwise and crosswise. Put ribs in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Mix all the ingredients in the small bowl then pour on top of the ribs.
- Remove all the air from the bag: and close securely. Flip bag over many times to coat the ribs completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, occasionally flipping the bag.
- Remove ribs then discard marinade.
- Grill (or broil) 4 inches from hot coals (or the heat source) turning occasionally, for 15-18 minutes, or until ribs become crisp and brown.
- Serve with warm steamed rice and kimchi.