Prep 51 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Are you ready for some spice? Add some heat to your ribs with this recipe. Marinated ribs grilled until crunchy on the outside and perfectly tender inside.
- 4 lbs beef short ribs, 2-1/2 inches in length
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- Slice the meaty side of ribs, opposite the bone, 1/2 inch apart and 1/2 inch deep, both lengthwise and crosswise. Put ribs in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Mix all the ingredients in the small bowl then pour on top of the ribs.
- Remove all the air from the bag: and close securely. Flip bag over many times to coat the ribs completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, occasionally flipping the bag.
- Remove ribs then discard marinade.
- Grill (or broil) 4 inches from hot coals (or the heat source) turning occasionally, for 15-18 minutes, or until ribs become crisp and brown.
- Serve with warm steamed rice and kimchi.