1/1 Photo of Korean BBQ the Sweet Ribs
51 hrs 30 mins
Are you ready for some spice? Add some heat to your ribs with this recipe. Marinated ribs grilled until crunchy on the outside and perfectly tender inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the meaty side of ribs, opposite the bone, 1/2 inch apart and 1/2 inch deep, both lengthwise and crosswise. Put ribs in a large plastic food storage bag.
- 2Mix all the ingredients in the small bowl then pour on top of the ribs.
- 3Remove all the air from the bag: and close securely. Flip bag over many times to coat the ribs completely.
- 4Refrigerate 4 hours, occasionally flipping the bag.
- 5Remove ribs then discard marinade.
- 6Grill (or broil) 4 inches from hot coals (or the heat source) turning occasionally, for 15-18 minutes, or until ribs become crisp and brown.
- 7Serve with warm steamed rice and kimchi.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean BBQ the Sweet Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1837.0
- Calories from Fat 1495
- Total Fat 166.1 g
- Saturated Fat 71.7 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 4338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 73.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: