Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes enough marinade for 1 pound of meat. Wonderful with Short Ribs, Pork Chops, Steaks or Chicken.
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add meat and coat well with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
- BBQ over medium-high heat until meat is done to your liking.