Recipe by SLColman
"A fruity marinade - made with minced pear or kiwi, garlic, sesame oil, and rice wine -tenderizes and flavors the beef, creating a dish that is sure to please. This version is cooked on top of the stove in a grill pan."
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 pear, peeled, cored, and minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine beef with garlic, pear, green onions, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice wine, sesame.
- seeds, fresh ginger, and ground black pepper. Seal, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill pan over high heat. Brush oil over grill pan, and add beef. Cook, turning to brown evenly, for 3 to 6 minutes, or until done.