Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great with rice
- 907.18 g sirloin, sliced in small cubes
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 73.94 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml sugar or 59.14 ml Splenda granular
- 29.58 ml cooking sherry
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and marinate 30 minutes.
- Broil meat until tender - turn meat & add marinade, heat thoroughly.
I LOVED the ease and simplicity!
Had some lamb to use up, so worked for me!
Just note for future people who attempt, TRUE!
With the combination of ingredients, the meat cooks VERY quickly too!
Set off the smoke alarms, was SO happy to do!
Had the hood range fans on, was my kitchen's way of saying WHOO HOO!