Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
Courtesy of San Francisco A La Carte
Make and share this Korean Barbecued Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs meaty short rib of beef (cut crosswise about a 1/4" thick)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 green onions, and tops minced
- 1 tablespoon finely minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Make deep cuts in the meat between the ribs so the meat will absorb the marinade.
- Rub well with sugar and oil and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over ribs and let stand for 1 hour.
- Bake or barbecue, turning and basting frequently with marinade, for 20 to 30 minutes or until meat is cooked.