Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a cookbook called Good Home Cooking
Make and share this Korean Barbecued Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup minced scallion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 -8 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients except the hamburger buns.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- Shape meat mixture into 6 to 8 patties.
- Cook on grill or broil 5 to 10 minutes or until meat is done as desired, turning once.
- Serve with toppings of your choice on toasted buns or on pita bread.
These burgers are marvelous! I followed the recipe exactly and won't change a thing next time either. I was surprised at how much flavor such small amounts of so few ingredients made. This will be a definite repeat for us, bullwinkle. Thank you.