Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light. May 2007.
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Rub on meat just before grilling.
Simple, quick, easy, and very tasty. A little bit goes a long way. So far, I used this rub on salmon steaks and a flat-iron steak..fabulous! One teaspoon per side seems to be enough. No marinating or waiting, you just rub it on before grilling. You can use this on chicken thighs (skinless), pork tenderloins and kebabs. This rub is a staple in our house!