Recipe by Oolala
Another lost in my recipes. Posting for the upcoming grilling season! Enough to cover 6 pieces of chicken.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil, Asian style
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 -6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring.
- Pour marinade over chicken (enough to marinate 6 pieces).
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or for 4 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before grilling.