2 hrs 5 mins
Another lost in my recipes. Posting for the upcoming grilling season! Enough to cover 6 pieces of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken (enough to marinate 6 pieces).
- 4Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or for 4 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- 5Bring to room temperature before grilling.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Barbecue Sauce/Marinade for Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.4
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4024.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: