Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry
Make and share this Korean Barbecue Potato Tacos With Quick Kimchi #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil, for frying tortilla, plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup bottled korean barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups sauerkraut, drained
- Pour oil to a depth of about 1/2 inch into a small nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Fry tortillas one at a time, just until soft, about 15-25 seconds, then remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add hash browns to the skillet and spread in an even layer, pressing down lightly with spatula. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Stir with spatula and cook until golden brown and tender. Turn off heat and stir in barbecue sauce until potatoes are evenly covered.
- Fill each tortilla with some of the potato mixture, then top with a spoonful of sauerkraut. 12 tacos.
What a wonderful recipe!! A great combination of only 5 ingredients!!! DELICIOUS!!