Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids LOVE it and You will to if you like Sweetarts
Make and share this Koolaid Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- In a large bowl combine Cool whip, Koolaid& Condensed milk.
- Stir with spoon until mixture is well mix (lump free) Pour into Pie Shell (mixture will be thick and you may have to spoon out).
- Smooth out top of pie with back side of spoon.
- Place in frig.
- for 1-2 hours.
- Serve Chilled.
Honestly, this was the worst dessert I ever made....no one would eat it and I ended throwing it out......
We used one packet of kiwi strawberry and one packet of fruit punch and it was a MAJOR hit. My 5 yr old now calls it Laffy Taffy pie :) Thanks
It was too tart for me when I used a whole package of koolaid, but I cut it down to half of a package (pink lemonade made it taste just like lemon icebox pie!) and it was perfect!