1 hr 2 mins
This was my mom's recipe that was made when I was a child in the 1950's. I did update the ingredients somewhat since then.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and Kool-Aid together.
- 3Mix the flour mixture alternately with milk to the butter mixture.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in a 375°F oven for 12 minutes.
- 6KOOL-AID FROSTING:.
- 7Blend 1 cup powdered sugar with 1/4 teaspoons Kool-Aid powder, then add 1 teaspoon soft butter and 2 tablespoons low fat milk and beat until creamy.
- 8Spread on cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Koolaid Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: