1/1 Photo of Kool Aid Tie Dyed T-Shirts
Easy tie-dyed shirts "recipe" I found in one of my daycare books
My Private Note
- 1You'll need small plastic bowls, plastic gloves, rubber bands, and T-shirts.
- 2Mix 1 package Kool-Aid for each color you want and 1 ounce of vinegar in individual plastic bowls.
- 3Mix until Kool-Aid is dissolved.
- 4Using rubber bands, pull and twist T-shirt into different shapes.
- 5Dip rubber-banded ends in bowls (make sure you wear gloves or your hands will stain).
- 6To set colors, iron on medium-high using an ironing cloth between shirt and iron.
- 7Let set for 24 hours before washing.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kool Aid Tie Dyed T-Shirts
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g