Easy tie-dyed shirts "recipe" I found in one of my daycare books
Make and share this Kool Aid Tie Dyed T-Shirts recipe from Food.com.
- sugar-free Kool-Aid mix
- You'll need small plastic bowls, plastic gloves, rubber bands, and T-shirts.
- Mix 1 package Kool-Aid for each color you want and 1 ounce of vinegar in individual plastic bowls.
- Mix until Kool-Aid is dissolved.
- Using rubber bands, pull and twist T-shirt into different shapes.
- Dip rubber-banded ends in bowls (make sure you wear gloves or your hands will stain).
- To set colors, iron on medium-high using an ironing cloth between shirt and iron.
- Let set for 24 hours before washing.