- 2 (3 -6 g) envelopes unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 2 cups sugar (or less if you like)
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the Kool-Aid and sugar together in a small saucepan.
- Add the water and stir to get it down through the sugar.
- Warm over low heat until the water warms up enough to dissolve the sugar, stirring constantly. Don't let it get too hot.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, pour the syrup into a clean bottle - old Coffee Mate bottles work well.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- To use, add syrup to taste to a glass of cold water.