1/1 Photo of Kool-Aid Syrup
Sometimes you don't have the fridge space for a full pitcher, but a small bottle (or several small bottles) can fit in the door!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the Kool-Aid and sugar together in a small saucepan.
- 2Add the water and stir to get it down through the sugar.
- 3Warm over low heat until the water warms up enough to dissolve the sugar, stirring constantly. Don't let it get too hot.
- 4Once the sugar is dissolved, pour the syrup into a clean bottle - old Coffee Mate bottles work well.
- 5Store in the refrigerator.
- 6To use, add syrup to taste to a glass of cold water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kool-Aid Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g