These are so cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Make and share this Kool-Aid Slushies - Slushy Drink recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
- 3 cups ice
- Place 1 cup water, 1/2 cup of your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid and 1 cup ice cubes in a blender container;cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Add additional 2 cups ice cubes; cover. Blend using pulsing action, until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover slush in the freezer.
- Makes 7 (1/2 cup) servings.