1/6 Photos of Kool-Aid Scented Play Dough
MapleLeafLili Hill's Note:
When I lived in Alberta, Canada, there was a lady who sold this play-dough at the local farmer's market. It smelled soooo good, that I decided to try making it myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot, combine water, oil, Kool-Aid, and salt.
- 2Heat and stir until salt dissolves.
- 3Add Flour and cream of tartar all at once to above.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until well mixed and dough forms a ball, (this should only take a couple minutes).
- 5Remove from heat once the dough forms into a ball.
- 6Cool on a clean baking sheet, kneading the dough as soon as it is cool enough to handle.
- 7Cool completely, and let your kids play away!
- 8(On occasion, I've mixed in a matching essential oil to enhance the fruity scent if I only have one package of a Kool-aid flavour on hand.) Store this Play Dough in a resealable plastic baggy or plastic container.
- 9It should last for a couple months, depending on how often your children play with it.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kool-Aid Scented Play Dough
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened flavored drink mix