Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old, old party punch recipe from Kool-Aid that may bring back memories for some. Don't underestimate the use of Kool-Aid because it's pretty darn good. Great for bridal or baby showers, birthday parties, graduation parties, etc.
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packetunsweetened cherry Kool-Aid (0.14 ounce)
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packet unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid (0.14 ounce)
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 quarts water
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl. If not serving immediately, add the gingerale just before serving. Serve over ice.