Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious, easy and addictive!
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package Kool-Aid
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet. Place popped popcorn in a large greased bowl.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Combine Kool-aid and baking soda in a small bowl; pour over sugar mixture, stirring carefully. Sugar mixture will bubble.
- Pour mixture over popcorn; toss to evenly coat.
- Transfer coated popcorn to baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until coating has hardened, about 30 minutes. Cool and break popcorn into pieces.