1/3 Photos of Kool-Aid Play Dough
I used to make this for my daughters when they were little. It's non-toxic and the gunk washes out easily. Adults have just as much fun, if not more.
My Private Note
batch d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt, Kool-Aid until blended.
- 2Add oil to boiling water, mix with spoon until cool enough to knead.
- 3Continue kneading until color is blended.
- 4Store in air tight bag or container in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kool-Aid Play Dough
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1498.1
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56607.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 238.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g