Recipe by KMOM14
It is a big hit with kids and easy enough for them to mix the ingredients themselves and pour it into the pie shell and presto - they have made a pie! This is a recipe based on the following at: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/kool_aid_pie. I added 2 Tablespoons of milk to my recipe as it makes it more creamy, but if you like it really rich and sugary, you can leave this out.
Top Review by KatMcC
My family loved this recipe. I have a wheat intollerance, so I omited the pie crust. Put the filling in small dishes and then added fresh blueberries and black berries. I made strawberry flavored and it was really pretty for Valentines Day! Thanks for the great reicpe.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package Kool-Aid, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust