Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It is a big hit with kids and easy enough for them to mix the ingredients themselves and pour it into the pie shell and presto - they have made a pie! This is a recipe based on the following at: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/kool_aid_pie. I added 2 Tablespoons of milk to my recipe as it makes it more creamy, but if you like it really rich and sugary, you can leave this out.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package Kool-Aid, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix the Kool Aid, whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk and milk and mix well until all the ingredients are blended.
- Poor the mixed ingredients into the graham cracker pie shell and put in the fridge to chill for 2 hours and it is ready to serve.
My family loved this recipe. I have a wheat intollerance, so I omited the pie crust. Put the filling in small dishes and then added fresh blueberries and black berries. I made strawberry flavored and it was really pretty for Valentines Day! Thanks for the great reicpe.
Have made this several times and my favorite flavor is with Lime Kool Aid. Mom said it tastes like Key Lime pie without the hassles. It is easy as all you have to do it mix a few things together and then pour it into the pie crust then chill (I put in the freezer for about 1/2 hr.) My neighbor loved it so much she asked me to show her how to make it and I am just learning to cook.