Recipe by Jen's Kitchen
from bestsimplerecipes.com A little different than others posted on this site.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopelemon-lime unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- whipped topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into a small metal or glass mixing bowl. Add beaters to the bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Coat a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Line bottom and sides of plate with wafers. Beat milk until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and drink mix; beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon over wafers; freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
- Cooking time is freezing times.