Recipe by bmcnichol
A refreshing tea drink that my family enjoys. Adapted from splenda.com.
Top Review by gailanng
I'm in shock and awe! So good I'm like an evil scientist scheming and planning as I type about the flavors that I intend to concoct...raspberry-lemonade, tangerine-berry punch, lemon-lime...the possibilites of flavorings are endless. Made for PRMR.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 regular-size tea bags (or 1 family size bag)
- 1 cup Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packetkool-aid lemon unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (I use a packet of sugar free lemonade kool-aid)
- 4 cups cold water
- lemon slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put tea bags in boiling water and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Put Splenda and kool-aid in a pitcher.
- Add tea mixture to pitcher.
- Stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Serve over ice cubes and lemon slices if desired.