1/2 Photos of Kool-Aid® Lemonade-Iced Tea
A refreshing tea drink that my family enjoys. Adapted from splenda.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put tea bags in boiling water and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- 2Remove and discard tea bags.
- 3Put Splenda and kool-aid in a pitcher.
- 4Add tea mixture to pitcher.
- 5Stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- 6Stir in cold water.
- 7Serve over ice cubes and lemon slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kool-Aid® Lemonade-Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix