Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to bring this to potlucks. I always come home with an empty bowl.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail (drained)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- keebler fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- Blend together vanilla pudding and buttermilk.
- Mix in the rest of ingredients minus the cookies.
- Before serving crumble and mix in cookies.
- Sprinkle some of the cookies on top and serve.
This is a really yummy salad! A friend of mine just brought this to us with a dinner she delivered. It was a great dessert.