Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Better Homes and Gardens Diabetic Living
- 42.52 g ladyfingers, cubed
- 59.14 ml strong kona brewed coffee
- 56.69 g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml light sour cream
- 44.37 ml sugar or 44.37 ml sugar substitute, see note
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 29.58-44.37 ml nonfat milk
- 4 chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
- The lady fingers are about 12 halves. You may use Neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese. The sugar sub should be equal to 3 tbsp of sugar. Do NOT put 3 tbsp of sub inches Read your directions on the package of sub. Coarsely crush the 4 beans.
- Divide cubes into 4 dessert dishes or custard cups [4-6 inches in size] Drizzle the lady fingers with the coffee and set aside.
- In bowl stir cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat with whisk until smooth. Stir in milk to make desired consistancy while whisking. Spoon this over cubes. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Garnish with beans if desired.