Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshingly different salad dressing, You can experiment with different greens, such as watercress, curly endive, radicchio and arugula.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1⁄2 cup mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme (or 1/4 tsp. dried)
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, pulse peppercorns until coarsely cracked. Add mango, basil, thyme, mint, chives, vinegar and honey; blend well. Add oil, 1 teaspoon at a time until the mixture thickens and emulsifies. Season with salt and pepper.
Well balanced, tangy and tasty. This is easy to make and worth making!