Recipe by Kona K
These chicken thighs are so yummy and easy to make! Perfect for busy weeknights. Just get the spices together the night before, allow the thighs to marinate over-night, and voila -- no need to worry about tomorrow's dinner. I love the spicy and smoky flavors, and the thighs remain juicy on the inside with a nice crispy crunch outside! I haven't tried this with other meats, but I have a feeling this will go great with pork as well!
Top Review by breezermom
Amazing! I marinated for 7 hours instead of 8. I only made 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, and used just slightly less than the spices called for. I used 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder. I loved eating this....the spices made the juicy inside pieces of chicken flavorful and fun to eat. I love heat and spice, so this was wonderful for me! Adjust the cayenne if you aren't into heat. I really enjoyed this different chicken recipe....thanks for sharing!!
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder (depending on how much spice you like)
- salt & pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Place chicken thighs on plate. Sprinkle liberally with the spice mixture. Make sure chicken thighs are all well-coated.
- Place chicken into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 8-10 hours (I like to let it marinade overnight).
- When you're ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken thighs in single layer on a baking tray.
- Spoon a drizzle of soy sauce (about 1 TSP) over each thigh.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked.