1/3 Photos of Kona K's Too Easy Smoky & Spicy Chicken Thighs
Kona K's Note:
These chicken thighs are so yummy and easy to make! Perfect for busy weeknights. Just get the spices together the night before, allow the thighs to marinate over-night, and voila -- no need to worry about tomorrow's dinner. I love the spicy and smoky flavors, and the thighs remain juicy on the inside with a nice crispy crunch outside! I haven't tried this with other meats, but I have a feeling this will go great with pork as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 2Place chicken thighs on plate. Sprinkle liberally with the spice mixture. Make sure chicken thighs are all well-coated.
- 3Place chicken into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 8-10 hours (I like to let it marinade overnight).
- 4When you're ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Place chicken thighs in single layer on a baking tray.
- 6Spoon a drizzle of soy sauce (about 1 TSP) over each thigh.
- 7Bake for about 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kona K's Too Easy Smoky & Spicy Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.7 g