Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
The easiest, healthiest garlic toast ever.
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- Spray the toast generously with spray butter (at least 6-7 sprays).
- Sprinkle toast with garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
This was good quick garlic toast. I used butter as I didn't have any butter spray and I didn't measure the garlic powder and cheese. I did have problems with the cheese melting and had to put it in the microwave for a few seconds.
This was so easy to make :) and tastes great. It went great with our dinner tonight. Thanks for posting ~ made for Spring PAC 2010!
I didn't have butter flavored spray so used light margarine. This was so easy and so tasty too! Thanks Kona! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC) in the contests/events forum. I'm glad I adopted you! :)