Recipe by Kona K
A delicious and easy way to serve colorful baby potatoes. You can in/decrease amount of garlic according to your own personal preferences.
Top Review by Greeny4444
These were really good. I made them at the same time as a meatloaf on a baking sheet separated by a wall of tin foil, so I ended up baking mine at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. I found that a lot of the paprika seemed to stick to the pieces of minced garlic, and not to the potatoes, so I might use garlic powder if I make these again. I wasn't sure how mainly garlic and paprika would go together (I don't think I'd ever had that combo), but it was pretty good. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 5 -6 small baby potatoes, cubed
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Throw potatoes into Ziploc baggie.
- Spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray (at least 5-6 sprays).
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Shake well until potatoes are well-coated.
- Place on baking tray, in single layer.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.