A delicious and easy way to serve colorful baby potatoes. You can in/decrease amount of garlic according to your own personal preferences.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Throw potatoes into Ziploc baggie.
- Spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray (at least 5-6 sprays).
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Shake well until potatoes are well-coated.
- Place on baking tray, in single layer.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.