1/3 Photos of Kona K's Oven-Baked Garlic Baby Potatoes
Kona K's Note:
A delicious and easy way to serve colorful baby potatoes. You can in/decrease amount of garlic according to your own personal preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray baking spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Throw potatoes into Ziploc baggie.
- 4Spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray (at least 5-6 sprays).
- 5Add salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Shake well until potatoes are well-coated.
- 6Place on baking tray, in single layer.
- 7Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kona K's Oven-Baked Garlic Baby Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g