1/2 Photos of Kona K's Beef & Veggie Dinner for Doggies
Kona K's Note:
An easy way to spoil your doggie with a yummy dinner! I make this for my Yorkie a few times a week, and she loves it. This should be enough for 3 small dogs (under 10 lbs). Note -- Dogs should never be fed onions or garlic, so please make sure you don't add that to their food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place carrots in cold water, and bring to boil. Lower the heat to medium-high, and cook until carrots are tender.
- 2Remove carrots from water and mash.
- 3Add carrots to cooked rice, and combine well.
- 4Brown ground beef in saucepan. Add to carrot and rice mixture once it's been thoroughly cooked.
- 5Add cooked peas and water, and stir well.
- 6If food is too clumpy, add more water.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kona K's Beef & Veggie Dinner for Doggies
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g