Recipe by lazyme
I found this recipe online using Kona coffee and posted by Jen93940. I haven't made it yet but am posting it for ZWT7. Times and servings are guesstimates.
Top Review by Shawna Landers
Very tasty BBQ sauce. Easy to make and I loved the well rounded flavor. I believe that the coffee gave it a depth that I haven;t found in other sauces. We used it on Brisket! Will make again....
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 onion, yellow, diced and caramelized
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups coffee, strong Kona coffee
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons dried chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey