Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This came from a Grecian cookbook, and is an excellent recipe.
Make and share this Kolokithia Plaki or Baked Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange squash, potatoes and onions in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix the tomato sauce, oil and water; pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and basil.
- Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Then lower oven to 325°F; bake for an additional 45 minutes; removing foil the last 30 minutes and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve warm.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated; warm through just before serving.