Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A traditional Danish dessert that is thickened with egg yolks and served with Kammerjunker Biscuits.
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kammerjunker biscuit, to garnish (or similar)
- In a small bowl, cream together egg yolks and vanilla sugar until pale and frothy.
- Slowly whisk in buttermilk and lemon juice.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- To serve: divide between 4 bowl and garnish each with about 6 lightly crushed cookies (biscuits).