1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 15 mins
These are delicate cookies,they have a rich cream cheese crust and a jam filling. Much like a minature turnover or crescent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven 375.
- 2Cream together butter and cheese,and sugar.
- 3Add in your flour,mell until everything is binded.Cover with plastic wrap. Chill 1 hour.
- 4Roll out dough on very lightly floured surface,adding flour when needed. Roll out about 3/4 inch thick. Cut out small circular cut outs about 2 1/2 -3 inch in diameter.
- 5Place circle onto ungreased pan.
- 6dot each circle in center with a small amount of desired filling. Clamp edges together,keeping in mind this is a crescent shaped cookie. Bake 375 10-12 minutes.
- 7While still warm dust with powdered sugar.
- 8Cookies can be frozen,just follow above directions leaving out the powdered sugar step.Let cookies cool.
- 9Place in cookie tins with wax paper seperating them. Cookies can be frozen up to 2 months. Possibly longer if needed. Then thaw out at room temp making sure cookies don't touch. And dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kolacky Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g