This recipe came from my grandma's next door neighbor. You can use whatever filling you like, my favorite is apricot, so that it what I listed in the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese and butter.
- 2Add sugar and eggs; beat until light and smooth.
- 3Mix in salt and baking soda.
- 4Add flour a little at a time while mixing; blend well. Dough should be soft but not sticky.
- 5Roll out as for pie crust.
- 6Cut into 2 inch squares.
- 7Fill with apricot filling (or your choice of filling).
- 8Fold 2 opposite corners together and pinch closed.
- 9Bake in 350° oven 15-20 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kolachky Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1734 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.7
- Calories from Fat 694
- Total Fat 77.1 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 274.7 mg
- Sodium 728.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g