- 4 medium kohlrabi
- 1⁄2 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt, pepper to taste
- crisp lettuce leaf, washed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off tops andpare thick kohlrabi stems.
- Slice and cook kohlrabi in a little sated boiling water, covered, until just tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and cool. Combine with radishes in a serving dish.
- Mix salad dressing, vinegar, mustard, and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and add to vegetables.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, garnished with carrots.