1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Posted for ZWT 7-Switzerland. I found this on alleasyrecipes.com.
My Private Note
bowl sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off tops andpare thick kohlrabi stems.
- 2Slice and cook kohlrabi in a little sated boiling water, covered, until just tender, about 15 minutes.
- 3Drain and cool. Combine with radishes in a serving dish.
- 4Mix salad dressing, vinegar, mustard, and sugar.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and add to vegetables.
- 6Refrigerate 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- 7Serve on lettuce leaves, garnished with carrots.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kohlrabi Salad
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: