Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
Posted for ZWT 7-Switzerland. I found this on alleasyrecipes.com.
Make and share this Kohlrabi Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut off tops andpare thick kohlrabi stems.
- Slice and cook kohlrabi in a little sated boiling water, covered, until just tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and cool. Combine with radishes in a serving dish.
- Mix salad dressing, vinegar, mustard, and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and add to vegetables.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, garnished with carrots.