Recipe by Sue Lau
Tired of making and eating the same old coleslaw for you summer picnics? Why not try something interesting and different? This is SO YUMMY.
Top Review by kellyronkids
The addition of kohlrabi was a good change to normal cole slaw The recipe was good, but there was a bit too much vinegar for my taste. We had to add more sugar and some spices to offset the vinegar taste. I will try this again, but next time I am adding the vinegar last and making it to taste.
- 2 cups cabbage, grated
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts